Our Mission and Vision
- It is the mission of Raphael Health Care to provide our clients with the finest health care services available and also to provide a supportive and nurturing work environment for our associates.
- We believe that all health care personnel have a special responsibility to adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, commitment, and diligence. We encourage collegiality and sharing associates and consultants with a positive and supportive environment that help you meet these special responsibilities.
- We provide our associates with a positive work environment, and with an opportunity to use their skills and talents to provide valuable service to others. We enthusiastically serve our clients and contribute positively to our community and environment. In all instances, we maintain the highest level of honesty and integrity with clients, vendors, and associates, while treating each other with respect and dignity.
Who We Are
We at Raphael Health Care LLC are driven to provide you and your loved ones with the best care possible. It is our goal to reduce the chances of hospitalization and/or shorten the time that the patient spent at the hospital. We are passionate about delivering high-quality care to the community of Columbus, Ohio and its neighboring locations. Our health care professionals make it their goal to serve you and your loved ones with competence and compassion. With this objective, we have created a home health care company that prioritizes the needs of patients, 24 hours a day.
We accomplish this by contracting with the following entities and services:
- We are a certified provider of Medicare and Medicaid through CMS
- We are a provider for Private Duty Nursing through ODJFS
- We are a provider for Passport and services through COAAA
- We are a provider of Level 1, IO, and Self waiver through DODD
- We contract and coordinate care for PT, OT, ST services for adults and children with special needs
- We assess each client’s needs in order to develop an individualized care plan
- We hire only experienced, certified, and licensed staff to ensure the highest quality of care
- We provide specialized care needs to include:
- Wound Evaluation and Treatment
- Pain Management
- Medication Management
- IV Therapy
Do you have any questions about us? Please contact us to get in touch with one of our representatives.